100 of the Most Beautiful Piano Solos Ever

September 25, 2018
Price: [price_with_discount]
(as of [price_update_date] - Details)

[ad_1] (Piano Solo Songbook). 100 pop and classical standards that every pianist should master, including: Air on the string G * Bridge on turbulent waters * Canon on D * Clair de Lune * Gold fields * Fur Elise * I dreamed a dream * I will always love you * Imagine * Song Cradle of Birdland * Memory * Misty * Moon River * On my own * Over the Rainbow * The shadow of your smile * Smile * Stardust * Summertime * Sunrise, Sunset * Time After Time * Unexpected Song * The Way You Look Tonight * Solo we've started * What a wonderful world * Yesterday * You pick me up * Your song * and more! 100 of the most beautiful piano solos ever for solo piano
100 pop and classical standards that every pianist should master, including: Air on the G string • Bridge on turbulent waters • Canon on D • Clair de Lune • Golden fields • Fur Elise • I dreamed a dream • I will always love you • Imagine • Birdland's cradle song • Memory • Misty • Moon River • On my own • Over the Rainbow • The S Shadow of your smile • Smile • Star dust • Time to summer • Sunrise, sunset • Once again • Unexpected song • The way you look tonight • We just started • That ...

[ad_2]
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar